Wednesday, September 5, 2012

God grabs our attention

A few weeks ago I started thinking it may be time to start looking for a new family vehicle.  Since I bought the van almost 6 years ago I haven't even looked a "new" car.  Anyways I dismissed the thought, since we're saving for a new house.  I shouldn't have done so. After a relaxing labor day morning I took all three kids and ran to the outlet mall a few miles from home.  Did all our shopping, loaded all the kids up, and the van didn't start.  It wasn't not the battery.  THe car wouldn't register the it being in park so therefore wouldn't start.  The tow truck brought us home and we ended up leaving it at the mall since i didn't know where to have it towed.  The next day Bri and I ran over there and rechecked it looked at all the spark plugs.  Today the truck brought it to a dealer when I showed up with the keys it started right up! I sold the thing to them and we're looking for a new car.  Next time I think it'll be cheaper to just listen to God when he gives us a nudge we won't wait for a shove.
   School is going well the kids are having fun with it still granted we're only 3 days into it.  Friday, is homeschool group and the kids can hardly wait for it.  Micah has a speech eval tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment