Sunday, September 16, 2012

Farmer Brian

hoping to get it enclosed this week!
Brian has had to cover a lot of thee animal care the last few days since I've been so busy with the wedding.  He has learned how to milk now :) The house may be a mess, and the barn semi clean but the animals managed to get fed and milked the last few days!  Tonight when I went to put the chickens up I only counted 15 which lead me on a hunt.  I called Brian out and with big flashlights we started our hunt!  She was hiding in the garage behind a seeder. This one is one of the good layers so I'm glad I was able to keep her safe.  Mr. Cluck Cluck must have heard me talking to her because he started cock-a-doodle-doing until he laid eyes on her.  When I put her in the coop he jumped down and pecked her neck, talk about a control freak!  I stayed till he settled back down I didn't want any domestic abuse tonight.  I guess when your trying to juggle 15 girls your anger comes out on someone :D  Well off to milk!

No comments:

Post a Comment