Sunday, September 2, 2012

A week of crazies!

dead mouse number 1 and best of all he did get the cheese, trap is reset and ready for mouse #2
Auntie Allie and Micah 

 I have a moment to breath and the computer happens to be in front of me.   This week has been crazy but when I look back I'm not sure with what!  We've been dealing with mice in the house.  My first attempt was a fail I basically just fed the stupid things.  However, I got new traps and caught one last night, and learned we have HUGE mice! My dad asked if they were cross bread with rats!

 Yesterday, we enjoyed a day at the lake cabin with family.  The kids ran and played hard all day.  Passing out in the van on the way home.  At supper Eli started screaming like crazy when I looked at my watch it was 7pm on the dot. This child is going to have ME on a schedule soon!  Anyways we rushed home and he was in bed by 745 out cold!  


ready for bed!


At the cabin Chris brought his kayak so the kids paddled around in it. I think the adults got just as much as a workout from playing as the kids did!










Micah Cameron and Sarah

Today Dad and Mom came over to help fix my computer, the wifi wasn't working.  While Dad was working on that Mom was outside taking lots of pictures with her super duper camera.  As a result I now have wonderful pictures of all our wonderful animals.



Below is a funny stories but content revolves around animals in heat, you have been warned!
Lady sticking out her tongue at Rosie

Thing One and Thing Two eating

Mr. Cluck Cluck strutting his stuff looking for one of the girls

Lady

Todays eggs

Baloo waiting for a signal, he LOVES herding the girls!

Rosie and the girls 

My horny adolescent goat "Billy"
 SO Mr. Horny here is in full swing of puberty right now, if he was a human he'd be locked up for indecent exposure and ATTEMPTED rape!  Rosie started her heat cycles for the year.  Goats are in heat around september through march, and are only fertile 1-2 days a month.  Anyways a few days ago I was milking one of the girls and Brian was out talking to me.  Billy got out and jumped on the milking table he was out of my site.  Brian yells, "Holy COW" I look up thinking he's giving me crap about my pants being to low or something. I looked up at him and he was wide eyed staring at Billy. I looked over Buttercup and There was Billy with his 8" fire truck, now if he was just cleaning it no big deal but Billy is a special goat and was practically nursing on it!  The next few days after this event he was driving the girls crazy trying to mount them every chance he got.  We kept the kids inside that day just incase Billy got to frisky and bucked at the kids.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment