Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Fingers crossed

 When feeding the girls this morning I was checking them over, feeling their tummy's, rubbing them down and checking for any signs of near labor.  Since I didn't suspect they were pregnant until recently I have NO IDEA how far along they are.  I can remember in August and september signs of them being in heat but thats the last I recall.  Therefor I'm going off of September sometime.  Anyways Buttercup has a but of slimy wetness, I'm really hoping she just sat in something for now.  Its to cold for a baby to come this week! Either way I"ll be running to the store tomorrow and gathering all the supplies I need. I'm hoping the thrift store has a lot of sweaters left with zippers.  Any suggestions of size for kids? I have a feeling there are going to be long days the next few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment